Describing a photo










I choose this photo because I thought that you can be happier after seeing it for a little time. I also chose it because I love the photos taken with a great definition of the colours and the objects. I also thought that you can be inspired to go somewhere to take a photo like this and brag to your friends. I thought that it was one of the best photos I’ve never seen.


In the foreground I can see lots of beautiful white flowers. In the middle of the photo there is a big lake, which is between the flowers and a mountain. In the left part I can see a dark mountain. In the right part I can see another mountain. In the background there are a few mountains with a quite snow.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

My trip to Italy

Speaking Project 2: An school exchange